This notice is provided by Gorilla Trekking Services to explain our online information practices and the choices in order to make clear about the way your information is gathered and utilized. The aim of the policy is to protect your private information better.
The Information we collect is as below:
– Email addresses
– Phone number
This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on the website of Gorilla Trekking Services, www.gorillatrekkingservices.com
We use your information for what?
– We use the information you give about yourself when designing and requesting a travel reservation to complete that request. We do not share this information with parties outside the order except to the extent necessary for the order success.
– We use the information you provide about someone else when referring a friend only to provide the information you have requested. We do not share this information with outside parties.
– Your email addresses are used to answer your requests. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties.
- We do not use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
- Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, you can contact us using communication channels provided.
- Gorilla Trekking Services may use any feedback, comments, or suggestions submitted to us regarding use of our site with obtaining your specific consent.
Please read the following terms and conditions prior to using www.gorillatrekkingservices.com, Use of this site indicates your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
This site, www.gorillatrekkingservices.com, is owned and operated by Gorilla Trekking Services Ltd. The contents of this website (logos, information, images, videos, sounds and other materials) are copyrighted by Gorilla Trekking Services.
Gorilla Trekking Services retains all rights to www.gorillatrekkingservices.com and its content. Non-personal use of the content, including but not limited to, publication, modification, alterations, transmission, creation of derivative works from, incorporation into another site, or in any other way misrepresenting or exploiting any of the content, in whole or in part, is prohibited without first obtaining the written consent from us. This website is designed to give information about our service products of Gorilla Trekking Services.
The content of this site is not guaranteed to be complete, completely accurate, or available and may be changed at any time without notice. If the site has some information that contains original works of authorship that you suspect offends your integrity or violates your copyright, please Contact Us. We shall remove the information from our website, if permission is not granted for use. The site is provided “as is”, with no warranties whatsoever, expressed or implied, regarding the content of this site or of any links provided by this site.
All warranties including, but not limited to, warranties of merchant-ability, conducive for a given purpose or use, and non-infringement of proprietary rights are disclaimed to the fullest extent permitted by law. By using gorillatrekkingservices.com, you agree to indemnify Gorilla Trekking Services, its management, affiliates, associates, partners, subsidiaries and employees, agreeing that they are harmless from any and all claims and expenses, including legal or attorney fees, arising from your use.
This agreement is governed by the laws of the Republic of Uganda. If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth below, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in effect.